Our Commitment to Privacy
Information We Collect
We may collect both anonymous and personally identifiable information. Anonymous information is information that cannot be connected to the identity of a specific individual. An example of anonymous information is that, while this website may record the number of visits to a particular page at a given time, it does not necessarily tell us every visitor’s name or other identifying information. Many users of this website will choose not to provide any personally identifiable information. Therefore, those individuals are anonymous to us, and any data collected about their use of this website is anonymous information. Personally identifiable information is information that specifically identifies a particular user, such as name, address, or phone number.
Our site is not directed to anyone under the age of 18 or the applicable age of majority in the jurisdiction from which the site is accessed (“minors”), and we prohibit minors from using the site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a minor who has provided us with personal information, please contact us to have that minor’s personal information deleted.
1. Automatic Anonymous Information
We collect certain technical and routing information about your computer when you visit our site. For example, we log environmental variables such as browser type, operating system, CPU speed, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your originating Internet Service Provider to try to bring you the best possible service. We also record search requests and results to try to ensure our search engine’s accuracy and efficiency. We use your IP address to track your site use, including pages visited and the time spent on each page. We collect this information and use it to measure this website’s use and improve its content and performance. All the information automatically submitted to us by your browser is considered anonymous information. To the extent we share such information with third parties, it is not traceable to any user and will not be used to contact you.
Like most online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function correctly, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data. Third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all, providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
Necessary: Some cookies are essential for you to experience our site’s full functionality. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log in to your account, securely add products to your basket, and checkout.
Analytics: Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will set up several cookies to save your login information and screen display choices. Login cookies last two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me,” your login will persist for two weeks. The login cookies will be removed if you log out of your account.
An additional cookie will be saved in your browser if you edit or publish an article. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
This website collects personal data to power our site analytics, including:
- Information about your browser, network, and device
- Web pages you visited before coming to this website
- Your IP address
This information may also include details about your use of this website, including:
- Internal links
- Pages visited
- Form Submissions
We obtain this information from WordPress and Google to learn about site traffic and activity.
4. Form Submissions
When you submit information to this website via webform, we collect the data requested in the form to track and respond to your submissions. Please do not submit any confidential information about a matter on a form. Since no attorney-client relationship is created by using this site, any information you submit does not prevent us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could be used against you. Any information you submit on a form may not be secure. Depending on how the form submission is transmitted to us, third-party service providers may have access to form submission data.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
How We Use Information We Collect
We use your personal information to provide you with products and services, such as to fulfill your requests for products and services or to help us personalize our offering and marketing to you. We also use your personal information to support our business functions, such as fraud prevention, marketing, and legal functions.
Some examples include, but are not limited to:
- Fulfilling your order or requests for services and providing customer service
- Notifying you of new products and services and any other changes to our site or services that may affect you
- Creating and maintaining your account
- Conducting auditing and monitoring of transactions and engagement
- Conducting marketing, personalization, and third-party advertising
- Protecting the security and integrity of our websites, mobile services, and our business
- Sending surveys
- Preventing fraud
- Updating our operational and technical functionality
- Conducting business analysis, such as analytics, statistics, projections, and identifying areas for operational improvement
- Conducting research and development
- Fulfilling our legal function or obligations
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service
- Your IP address may be included in the reset email if you request a password reset
We will not sell any personally identifiable information to any third parties. However, we may share personal information about you with service providers that help with our business activities, including shipping vendors, billing and refund vendors, payment card processors, marketing and advertising vendors, business management software, and companies that help us improve our products and services.
To do the above, we combine information collected online and offline, including information from third-party sources. When you submit personally identifiable information to us, you understand that you agree to allow us to access, store, and use that information for these purposes.
Privacy Policies of Other Websites
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
We want to ensure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data under certain conditions. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
We use secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary, and only authorized individuals have access to the personally identifiable information provided by our users. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized, inadvertent disclosure will never occur.
Transfer of Customer Information
Customer lists and information are properly considered assets of a business. Accordingly, if we merge with another entity or sell our assets to another entity, our customer lists and information, including the personally identifiable information you provided, would be included among the transferred assets.
Contact and Opt-Out Policy
- Email us at Info@Ficaj.com
- Writing to us at Evan Ficaj Law Firm PLLC, 15455 Middlebelt Rd, Livonia, MI 48154